Off Season Plans

As you guys know, the dreaded Off Season is upon us. In here, I will be sharing my park plans for the next few months, including some special trips outside of New England.
  • Holiday Lights @Lake Compounce- This is not 100% confirmed, but there is a chance that I will check out the Holiday event! If I go, be sure to expect a trip report!
  • Universal Studios Orlando Resort- This is 100% happening. I will be visiting in February. I will be going to both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventures. Be sure to expect a huge trip report, along with reviews of the new Hulk and Skull Island: Reign of Kong. 
  • Fun Spot Orlando- Also not confirmed, but there is a small chance that I will also be visiting this park in February. I have never been to this park before, so hopefully I get the chance.
So that is all I have for the next few months! But do not worry, as I will be keeping you updated with Coaster Reviews, Attraction Battles, and other new articles!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Cool Things about Lake Compounce

My Trip to Cedar Point: Part 1

Knoebels Photos